Spanish Colonial Transitional
This stunning transitional home is the perfect combination of style and substance. The house flows seamlessly from space to space, incorporating the magnificent view of the rolling Texas hills. Poised yet private, the home is located in the highly desirable Cordillera Ranch, San Antonio’s premier luxury gated community. Due for completion early 2017, the home will have everything the discerning buyer could wish for.
“Location is important but positioning is pivotal.” – Cheryl Ladd
“Building a house is actually a lot like making a movie. Write a strong script, find a great location, hire the best people and let them do their job.” – Cheryl Ladd
- 4 or 5 bedrooms.
- 3 baths including a Jack and Jill plus one half bath.
- 2 flex rooms, potential office or guest room.
- Upstairs guest suite or potential game room or home theater.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Extensive windows.
- Gourmet kitchen.
- Glamorous spa like master bath.
“For me lighting is crucial. Whether in film or in a home, lighting can make all the difference. Trust me!” – Cheryl Ladd